WHY BECOME A CERTIFIED QUALITY INSPECTOR?
The Certified Quality Inspector is a qualified inspector who can apply the tried-and-true methods described in the body of knowledge with the help of and under the supervision of quality engineers, supervisors, or technicians. The quality inspector reviews hardware documentation, conducts laboratory procedures, examines goods, measures process performance, records data, and creates formal reports under expert guidance.
What Are the Core Competencies of a CQI?
What Is the Value to Your Company?
• Reduce the expenditures and brand harm connected with your test hardware and equipment findings with production mistakes.
• The application should help processes of top-notch tools.
• Boost client satisfaction with consistent, dependable and high-quality output.
What Is the Value to You?
• You are now better qualified for positions in contemporary business sectors that demand proof of competency thanks to your improved knowledge, skills, and talents in quality assurance.
• Better chance of financial gain: Certified Quality Inspectors who hold the position of inspector earn 30% more annually compared to people without an endorsement
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to aid quality inspectors or individuals looking to achieve their CQI certification. Any fresher or any person willing to learn about the quality, Inspection and other similar aspects.
Each certification candidate is required to pass a written examination that consists of multiple-choice questions measuring comprehension of the Body of Knowledge. · The exam will be conducted online. · It is only offered in English. · The exam Should be taken within a year of the date of registration of the course. · After the certificate is issued, you must wait 30 days to get a hard copy of the Certificate. · For Sample Certificate Click Here ·
For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for consultancy, training, and certification.
Format, Pdf, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, Pdf, E-books, and Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded in the portal in the course section and downloadable. No additional documents, formats, templates, etc shall be provided by QHI.
The candidate can buy the course from the given link: https://bit.ly/3PudbXk