Globally recognized and accredited Online Training and Certification course on Certified Quality Manager (CQM)
5.0 (383 ratings)
Instructors: Aryan Viswakarma
Validity Period: 1095 days
Why this course?
Course: Certified Quality Manager (CQM)
Course Duration: 40 hrs
Certification from QHI is considered a mark of quality excellence in many industries. It helps you advance your career, and boosts your organization’s bottom line through your mastery of quality skills. Becoming certified as a Manager of Quality confirms your commitment to quality and the positive impact it will have on your organization.
The Certified Manager of Quality should be able to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
The Certified Quality Manager (CQM) leads and champions process improvement initiatives—that can have regional or global focus—in various service and industrial settings. CQM facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
Candidates must have 10 years of on the job experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Manager of Quality Body of Knowledge.
If you've been certified as an Internal quality auditor, Lead Auditor, Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Expert or quality engineer, experience used to qualify for certification in these fields applies to certification as a manager of quality, can be minimized.
Candidates who have completed a degree from a college, university will have part of the 10-year experience requirement waived, as follows (only one of these waivers may be claimed):
Who Should Attend?
Quality managers or individuals looking to achieve their QHI Certification in Certified Quality Manager should attend this training.
Pass Criteria: > 60% marks
For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for consultancy, training and certification.
Copying, Selling, or Harming videos-
PS: Please contact us at +91-8094078781 or drop a mail at [email protected] /[email protected] if you notice any unlawful activity taking place in the name of Quality Hub India.
Format, Pdf, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, Pdf, E-books, Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded in the portal in the course section and downloadable.
No additional documents, formats, templates, etc shall be provided by QHI.
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
For Technical Support-
Contact us at +91-8094078781 / 8824314500 or drop a mail at [email protected] /[email protected]
*Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
REQUEST FOR COURSE VALIDITY EXTENSION
You can also pay by scanning a QR code. Kindly share screenshot on mail at [email protected] with full details after payment (Name, Email id, Contact No. and Course Name)
· Leadership Challenges
· Organisation Structure
· Types of Organisation Structure
· Conflict Management reason, symptoms, definition, and meaning
Change Management & Market Analysis
· Change Management
· Market Analysis and competitor Analysis
· Business Environment Analysis
· Internal Capability Analysis
Communication & Types of Communication
· What is Communication, Communication Path, and Direction of Communication
· Horizontal Communication with Examples
· Method of Communication- Body Language, Formal and Informal Communication, and Grapevine Communication
· Media of Communication
· Questioning Techniques, Open and close-ended questions
· Interpersonal Skill - Effective Organizational Communication, Written Communications, and Email messages
· Interpersonal Skill - Signage, Difference in Hearing and Listening, and Constructive Communication
· Communication in the Global scenario
· Introduction to Empowerment
· Knowledge Management – Introduction
· Knowledge Management Barriers and Solutions
Management Skills & Interdependence of Functions
· Management Skills and Importance of TQM
· Levels of Management
· Principle of Management (Planning, Organizing, Scheduling, Directing, Controlling)
· Interdependence of Functions
· Interdependence of Functions - (Material Management, Operation, Engineering, QA)
Organisation Performance Measurement
· Organizational Performance Measure (Designing PM, CSF & Balanced Score Card)
· Organizational Performance measure (Resources, Monitoring, and important Factors)
· SWOT Analysis
· Team Building Technique
· Team Roles and Resp.
· Team Performance and Evaluation
· Introduction to Negotiation
· Roles and resp. of Negotiator
· Process steps to negotiation
Risk Management & Resource Management
· Risk Management, how to Respond, and PDCA approach to Risk Mgt
· Risk Management - Computing Potential Loss and taking action
· Resource Allocation and Utilization
Problem-Solving Tools & Techniques
· 7 Quality Control Tool complete
· 8 Management and Problem-Solving Tool
· Introduction to the Theory of Constraint (TOC)
· Gantt Chart (A Very Important Project Management Tool)
· Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
· Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Method with Case Study
· Why is SDCA needed before PDCA?
· Strategic Planning – Introduction
· Strategic Planning - Development of Plan
· Strategic Plan (Phases of Strategic Plan and Hosin Planning)
· Strategic Planning - Guiding Principle and Mission
Organisation Management Style
· Management Style (Six Types of Management Style)
· 4th Generation Management + Joiner Triangle
Introduction to Quality Gurus
· Quality Guru - Edward Deming
· Philip Quality Guru B. Crosby
· Quality Guru - Masaaki Imai
· Quality Guru - Joseph M. Juran
Stages of Team development
· Stages of Team Development – Introduction
· 5S – Introduction
· Kaizen & Types of Waste
· KAIZEN Job function (As perceived by Japanese Managers)
· POKAYOKE (Mistake Proofing)
· Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED)
· Just in Time (JIT) Concept and Case Study
Best Practices and System
· Basics of Total Quality Management(TQM)
· World Class Manufacturing (WCM) System
· Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
· Total Quality Management (TQM) Vs Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
Basics of Quality Management
· Differences in Project, Program, and Portfolio
· Continuous Vs Continual Improvement
· Critical to Quality(CTQ) VS Critical to Process (CTP) VS Critical to Customer (CTC)
· Red Bin Analysis
· Quality Manager - Roles, Skill, Opportunities, Challenges, etc.
· Management Representative(MR) - Roles, Responsibilities, etc.
· Quality Month Celebration (QMC)
· QA MIS - Template & Content
· Six Sigma Team Formation, Team Management, Roles and Responsibilities, Different Phases of Six Sigma –Forming, Storming, Norming & Performing
· RACI Matrix (Responsibility Assignment Matrix)
· Operational Definition - Explained with example
· Calibration - Introduction to Calibration
· Calibration - Basic requirement for Calibration & Environment
· Cost of Quality (COQ) and its elements
· Product Vs Process Characteristics
· Motivation Theory - Friedrick Taylor
· Hawthorn Effect
· Maslow Hierarchy need
· McGregor-Theory X and Y
· Reward and Recognition - Importance and Benefits
· Process Audit VS Product Audit
· COP, MOP, and SOP - Types of Process and their importance
· Production Vs Productivity (Complete)
· Difference between Rework and Repair
· Introduction to Six Sigma
· Understand Differences in 16 categories - Lean Vs Six Sigma
· 5W and 1 H Technique - A Perfect approach to defining a problem
· SMART Goal Setting
· Statistical Process Control (SPC)
· Pre-Control Charts (PCC)
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :