Globally recognised and accredited Online Training and Certification course on 5 Core Tools (APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC & FMEA)
5.0 (990 ratings)
Instructors: Aryan Viswakarma
Validity Period: 365 days
Why this course?
Course: Core tool (APQP+PPAP+MSA+SPC+FMEA)
Course Duration: 35 hrs
To provide students with the adequate knowledge required to understand and practice important core tools used in industry.
It is recommended that all students have the following prior knowledge:
Who Should Attend?
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to understand:
Pass Criteria: > 60% marks
For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for training and certification courses.
Copying, Selling, or Harming videos-
Format, PDF, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, PDFs, E-books, and Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded in the portal in the course section and downloadable.
No additional documents, formats, templates, etc. shall be provided by QHI.
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
For Technical Support-
*Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
REQUEST FOR COURSE VALIDITY EXTENSION
You can also pay by scanning a QR code. Kindly share a screenshot by mail at [email protected] with full details after payment (Name, Email id, Contact No. and Course Name)
Benefits of Doing Courses from Quality HUB India™
Awards & Recognitions
Accreditations & Certifications
· Why plan?
· What is Quality Planning?
· What gets in the way of planning?
· Fundamental Product Quality Planning
· Benefits of Planning
· When is APQP appropriate?
· APQP Phases explanation and requirements
· Case study - Past Trouble Data Base (PTDB) or Lesson Learned
· Case study – Time Line Chart (NPD Project Management Tracker)
· Case study - Past Defect Wise Matrix Sheet
· Case study - Competency Matrix -NPD Team
· Case study - CFT team APQP
· Case study - Supplier Feasibility Commitment Sheet
· Case study - Condition to start Mass Production
· Case study - TGR-TGW
· Case study -Tool Development Plan Sheet
· Case study -Past History (PDCA) Sheet
· Case study -Project Risk Assessment Sheet
Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
· What is PPAP?
· When is PPAP Required?
· What is Production Run?
· Purpose of PPAP & Benefits of PPAP Submissions
· PPAP Submission Levels & Submission Requirements
· Customer PPAP Process, (Element 1,2,3,4 & 5) Design Record, DFMEA, Process Flow Diagram and Process Map
· (Element 6, 7 &8)) Process FMEA, Control Plan & MSA
· (Element 9, 10 & 11) Dimensional Results, Records of Material & Initial Process Studies
· Steps for Determining Process Capability
· Capability Studies & Difference between cp & cpk
· (Element 12 to 18) Qualified Laboratory Documentation, Appearance Approval Report & Part Submission Warrant (PSW)
· What is Bulk Material in PPAP? PPAP Bulk Material requirement
· PPAP Case Studies
Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
· Introduction of MSA
· IATF16949:2016 Requirement on MSA
· Measurement as a Process and Source of Variations
· Fundamental Properties of a Good Measurement System and Measurement Error
· Possible Sources of Process Variation and Gauge R & R
· Measurement System Variation, Bias and Linearity
· Determining and Assessing Linearity, Stability, Repeatability & Reproducibility
· Measurement Capability Index- P/T and % GR&R
· Variable Gauge R & R and Is the Gauge Good?
· Improving the Management System, Attributing Gauge R & R and Acceptance Criteria
· Number of Distinct Categories
· Operational Definition - Explained with example
· Measurement System Analysis (MSA) Case Study
· Attribute Agreement Analysis - Minitab Case Study
· MSA Attribute Agreement Analysis with Excel
· MSA - variable Gauge R & R Case Study
· Variable Gauge R & R study - Minitab Case Study
· MSA Variable Gauge R & R- K Constant
· MSA Gauge R &R -Constant K Case Study
· Type 1 Gauge Study (Cg, Cgk) with Minitab Case Study
Statistical Process Control (SPC)
· SPC Introduction
· What is SPC?
· Why SPC and Types of Data
· SPC -Sources of False data
· Measure of Central Tendency & Measure of Dispersion
· Process Control, Variation, Causes of Variation
· Common & Special Cause
· Types of Control Charts, XBar & RChart, Formula & Uses, Condition & Interpretation
· Introduction to Process Capability Study, Cp and Cpk indices
· What is K in Cpk
· Process Capability Indices Pp, Ppk
· Relationship between Cp,Cpk and Pp, Ppk
· Mind Teasers
· Process Capability Study (Minitab Exercise)
· What are Pre-Control Charts? How to Use, Conditions, Interpretations etc., (PCC)
· Case Study on Control Chart & Process capability Study
· Make Control Chart in Excel
· Machine Capability Study (Cm, Cmk)
· Create ‘Histogram’ in Excel Sheet
· Attribute Control Charts
· Meaning of Attribute Charts
Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
· FMEA (AIAG+VDA) & Control Plan - Edition 01
· FMEA Terminology
· FMEA System Levels
· FMEA (Old Process Vs New Process Steps)
· FMEA Major Change in Form
· FMEA Team & FMEA Steps
· What is Action Priority (AP)?
· Severity Table (AIAG and VDA)
· Occurrence Table (AIAG and VDA)
· Detection rating (AIAG and VDA)
Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) (AIAG V04)
· History of FMEA, what is FMEA and Four Common classes of FMEA
· Terminology used in FMEA
· Cause or Failure Mode, Motivation for Specific FMEA, 3 phases of Control Plan
· Containment Considerations, FMEA Team Roles, and Common Team Problems
· Process FMEA Roadmap (Step 1,2 and 3)-Describe, Define, and Identify
· Describe the effects of failure and Determine the Causes
· Current Controls and Calculate Risk, Take Action, Assess Results
· FMEA Format, Severity, Occurrence, and Detection Rating Scale
· Control Plan and its types
· FMEA Case Study
· FMEA (AIAG+VDA) - Case Studies
· Product Vs Process Characteristics
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :