There are no items in your cart
Globally recognized and accredited online Training and Certification course on KAIZEN Expert
4.9 (180 ratings)
Instructors: Aryan Viswakarma
Validity Period: 365 days
Why this course?
Course: Kaizen Expert
Course Duration: 14 hrs
Quality HUB India is a pioneer in Online Training and certification on professional courses and has exclusively designed and developed courses for all those Change Agents within the organization tasked to lead or participate in continual improvement projects. A Kaizen Expert focuses on specific aspects of the Kaizen tools, techniques, and concepts within the complete Kaizen curriculum. The Kaizen Expert Program is structured into individual modules with each covering practical Kaizen implementation skills.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Who Should Attend?
Pass Criteria: > 60% marks
For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for training and certification courses.
How will I benefit from this certification?
The KAIZEN Expert Course is developed for Change Agents within the organization tasked to lead or participate in continual improvement projects. This program will help them to develop to become a better leader, project manager, and expert in this field.
Copying, Selling, or Harming videos-
PS: Please contact us at +91-8094078781 or drop a mail at [email protected] if you notice any unlawful activity taking place in the name of Quality Hub India.
Format, PDF, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, PDFs, E-books, and Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded in the portal in the course section and are downloadable.
No additional documents, formats, templates, etc. shall be provided by QHI.
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
For Technical Support-
Contact us at +91-8094078781 or drop a mail at [email protected]
*Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
REQUEST FOR COURSE VALIDITY EXTENSION
You can also pay by scanning a QR code. Kindly share a screenshot by mail at [email protected] with full details after payment (Name, Email id, Contact No. and Course Name)
Benefits of Doing Courses from Quality HUB India™
Awards & Recognitions
Accreditations & Certifications
· Introduction to KAIZEN, Waste, and Kaizen Philosophy
· Process Approach Vs Target Approach
· Understanding Types of waste
· Kaizen Golden Rules
· Areas of Kaizen
· Why is SDCA needed before PDCA?
· Introduction to Gemba Kaizen
· Gemba Process
· Kaizen Story and Principles
· Kaizen Roles and Target
· Overcoming Resistance
· Gemba Walk Process
KAIZEN Blitz or Event
· Process of KAIZEN Blitz or KAIZEN Event
· Kaizen Structure and Responsibilities
· Kaizen Event - Road Map, Activities, Template, etc.
· 10 KAIZEN Principles for successful KAIZEN Implementation
· KAIZEN Job Function
· Kaizen Vs Lean Vs 6 Sigma
· Motivation Theory - Friedrick Taylor
· Motivation Theory - Hawthorn Effect
· Motivation Theory - Maslow's Hierarchy need
· Motivation Theory- McGregor-Theory X and Y
· Motivation Theory - Frederick W.Herzberg
Process of Best Kaizen Selection
Problem-Solving Tools for 'KAIZEN'
· 5W and 1 H Approach - A Perfect approach to defining a problem
· 8 Management and Problem-Solving Tools
· Spaghetti Diagram (Lean Tool to reduce Motion Waste) – Explained with Case Study
· Critical to Quality Tree (CTQ Tree)
· Introduction to 5S
· Understanding POKAYOKE (Mistake Proofing)
· ‘Value Add and Non-Value Add’ analysis.
· Process of MUDA elimination
· Operational Definition - Explained with example
· Reward and Recognition - Importance and Benefits
KAIZEN Case Studies
Karakuri KAIZEN and other KAIZEN Example videos
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :