Online Training and Certification course on Minitab Expert Certification Program
5.0 (87 ratings)
Instructors: Aryan Viswakarma
Validity Period: 365 days
Course Duration: 09 hrs
Minitab training is a course that provides students with the fundamental skills to operate Minitab and perform basic data analysis. Students navigate through practical examples and data worksheets to do analysis, identify root causes, and create reports.
Minitab R-18 statistical software is a product of Minitab Inc., which is the leading provider of AND software for quality improvement worldwide. Thousands of companies in more than 100 countries use Minitab. Many colleges and universities use Minitab for teaching and research. Minitab R-18 is the leading statistical software used for quality improvement and statistics education.
Basic knowledge of statistics, statistical tools, quality tools, and computers needed for the course.
Who Should Attend?
Pass Criteria: > 60% marks
For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for training and certification courses.
Copying, Selling, or Harming videos-
Format, Pdf, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, Pdf, E-books, Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded in the portal in the course section and downloadable.
No additional documents, formats, templates, etc shall be provided by QHI.
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
For Technical Support-
*Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
REQUEST FOR COURSE VALIDITY EXTENSION
You can also pay by scanning a QR code. Kindly share screenshot on mail at [email protected] with full details after payment (Name, Email id, Contact No. and Course Name)
2. Graphical Summary
3. Descriptive Statistics
4. How to Make Graphs and Charts e.g Histogram, Scatter Plot, Bar Chart, Box Plot, Fishbone Diagram, Pie Chart, Interval Plot
5. How to conduct Outlier Test
6. Attribute Control Charts in Minitab C-Chart, P-Chart, np-Chart and u-Chart
7. Process Capability Study with Six Pack Case Study
8. Variable Control Charts -IX-MR Chart, X-Bar & R Chart
9. MSA Case Study on Variable and Attribute Study
10. Hypothesis Test t-test(1-sample, 2-sample, Paired), Chi-square test
11. ANOVA and ANOM Case Study
12. Data Transformation
13. Normality Test
14. Correlation, Regression and DOE Case Studies
15. Minitab Data Generation and Assistance
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :